Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How a shopping list can help your marketing strategies

It seems as though not many people use shopping lists anymore. There used to be a time when I would walk around grocery stores and see people holding their list in their hand as they search for items to complete it. To me, a shopping list fell under my own personal marketing strategies for various reasons. First, it reminds me of the items I need to purchase. Second, it saves money, since it prevents me from going off and purchasing items that are not needed.


Applying that concept alongside your marketing strategies will help ensure a strict focus and save money when setting up for a trade show. However, it's not as easy to make a trade show list as is a grocery list. That is the reason why we at The Tradeshow Mentor made it for you. To download our FREE Tradeshow Checklist click here.

No comments: